Car Payment Calculator
Whether you’ve found the perfect model or you’re figuring out what your exact budget is, you might be asking yourself, “How do I calculate my payments?” You can ditch the calculator when you use the car payment calculator from Spitzer Ford St. Marys. This tool is free and easy to use! Learn how to calculate your monthly amounts below, whether you’re considering a new or pre-owned vehicle near Emporium.
How Do I Calculate My Payments?
It’s easy to fall in love with one of the new Ford or used vehicles at Spitzer Ford St. Marys. We strive to offer a large inventory with something for all of our Kane and Dubois customers to love. That said, once you start shopping, it’s easy to get ahead of yourself without understanding your buying power. Our car payment calculator will help you stay on track and choose a vehicle that aligns with your carefully planned budget.
Learn how easy it is to calculate your payments from the comfort of your home in Emporium:
- Vehicle Price: Enter the list price for the new or used model you’ve found in our inventory.
- Interest Rate: Enter the interest rate you’re qualified for. If you’re not sure, you can submit a secure online finance application to get pre-approved and learn your rate all at once! Applying for pre-approval will not affect your credit score.
- Loan Term: This represents the length of the loan, or how many months you would like to take to pay off your loan. Tip: a shorter loan term will have higher monthly payments with less interest paid, while a longer loan term will have lower monthly payments with more interest paid.
- Down Payment: Enter your planned down payment amount. The larger the down payment the better, because it will lower your overall loan balance.
- Trade-In Value: Do you have a vehicle you want to trade? Use our trade-in calculator to learn how much it’s worth and enter the amount here.
Click the “calculate my payments” button to see your monthly payment! The estimate will reflect the amount to be financed after subtracting your down payment and trade-in value.
Contact Our Finance Center with Questions
Now that you know how to calculate your estimated payment month for your next vehicle, you’re more than welcome to reach out to finance specialists if you have any questions. We can give you more information on your financing options or our current lease deals if you’re interested!